CEFPACS JOB OPENING: ENGINEERING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Centre for Petroleum, Pollution Control, and Corrosion Studies (CEFPACS) Consulting Ltd is calling for applications from qualified candidates for the role of an ENGINEERING SALES REPRESENTATIVE. Find below details of this job opening.
Job Title: Engineering Sales Representative
Job Description: We are searching for a driven engineering sales representative to join our team. As an engineering sales representative, you promote, market, and sell technical or scientific products for the organization. You ascertain the needs of the customer, promote the relevant products, and demonstrate clearly how the products work.
To be a successful engineering sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with the existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch engineering sales representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
About CEFPACS: CEFPACS Consulting Ltd is a consulting solution hub for clients in Energy, Environment, Process and Manufacturing, Information Technology, Defence, Legal and Management Sectors. We provide engineering services and implement projects from the conceptualisation to the decommissioning phase. We operate through our programmes and products and leverage on strategic partnerships. For more information, visit our website.
About the Role: Among the responsibilities of the role are:*
- Establishing the technical needs of the client/prospective clients and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to client/prospective clients in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with client/prospective clients and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping client/prospective clients informed about new technological products.
- Managing client relationship based upon new project direction, including assisting in RFP responses, contract negotiations and supporting the development of the solution review.
- For existing clients, you will work to expand the sales of additional deliverables.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to our products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
* Please note that your role is not limited to the above listed.
- Send in an application letter and your CV.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT or Public relations.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
How to apply: To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com